Your ‘perfect’ marketing job may not be with the most ‘popular’ company.
Do not wander around in a state of permanent dissatisfaction, always on the lookout for that mythical ‘perfect’ job where everything works out great for you always.
Such jobs do not exist.
So, how do you decide if a job is the right fit for you?
While it is mostly personal, here are a few tips that might help.
A “dream” job will:
1. Allow you to enjoy your work.
2. Pay you fair market value for that work.
3. Challenge you regularly to grow.
4. Reward your growth with recognition and pay raises.
5. Align with your personal values.