Role: Senior Brand Manager
The brand is building the most trusted & customer-centric home interior solutions, handling — design, delivery, installation, and post-installation service, Over the last 6 years, the team has delivered over 15,000 homes across 10 cities. The brand has recently closed on series funding and expanding its team for the next phase.
As a Senior Manager – Brand Marketing / Mad hatter will be leading a set of key brand marketing initiatives. As a senior member of the brand marketing team you will be managing the creative agency, and media agency, supervising execution, and will be responsible for managing the campaigns across ATL, BTL, and Digital. This person will help build a strong brand presence and work with multiple internal and external stakeholders.
- Build novel strategies that can help the brand stand out and get disproportionate attention and awareness.
- Build brand management & development plan leveraging digital mediums for a digital-first brand.
- Plan and deploy strategies to strengthen the brand and build brand equity.
- Plan and drive execution of marketing strategy to achieve business goals and build brand awareness
- Be the voice of the consumer and understand consumer trends
- Develop, launch and track high-impact integrated campaigns across digital, offline, ATL, and BTL channels
- Implement go to market strategy for sub-brands, products & store launches
- Track and measure the impact of all marketing initiatives
- Manage creative, social & content verticals under the brand marketing team
- Drive innovation and bring in new communication ideas on the basis of market research, consumer insights, and business imperatives
- Ensure consistent and effective brand positioning & product / promotional messaging across all platforms.
- Manage the Brand calendar and keep all verticals aligned
- Manage creative, media & PR agency
Expertise and Qualification:
- Degree in marketing is a plus
- Agency experience or experience in managing agencies
- Relevant work experience of working on brands managing the brand strategy, ATL & BTL campaigns. Preferably from a core marketing background.
- Prior experience in building brand awareness & management via innovative ideas and campaigns leveraging the strengths of digital mediums such as YT, Instagram, Facebook, etc.
- Should be an idea maverick, translating powerful ideas into campaigns and initiatives that help in building a strong positive perception of the brand.
- Prior experience at a startup is a plus
- Strong understanding of how creative processes work
- Comes with industry contacts and publisher connections, worked with vendors across domains a plus
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to manage time and juggle multiple priorities to execute high-quality deliverables
- Self-starter who is entrepreneurial in nature will be a plus