About the brand
The brand is a $3 billion, diversified conglomerate with interests in Healthcare, Automotive, Technology, Home, and Building sectors with a rich legacy of serving the nation for the last 150 years and have been a pioneer in healthcare for the previous 50 years through its trust hospitals in Calcutta and Jaipur.
The first hospital under this brand has been operational in Gurgaon since 2017 and the second hospital was commissioned recently in West Delhi in mid-2021. Overall, the plan is to take this brand of hospital to another 10-15 locations across the country over the next 4-5 years.
Roles and responsibilities
We are looking for an experienced professional who will drive marketing initiatives for the company in line with the company’s vision and growth priorities.
1) Brand Strategy & Management
● Identify new and emerging Marketing Channels and create awareness of the brand and the
● Plan, execute, and deliver Brand Strategies to maximize reach.
● Build the overall 360 Marketing Strategy for the Brand across Channels.
● Development and Execution of plans per trends and positioning in the category.
● Manage internal and external teams to achieve results.
2) Market Research and Consumer Insights
● Drive analytics from the research to determine the future outlook for the brand
● Partner with teams and agencies to plan market research activities and
post-campaign evaluation studies for the brand.
● Track competition brands and bring out consumer insights.
● Stay up to date with the current trends in the market and innovate accordingly.
3) Campaign Planning and Marketing Innovation
● Contribute to the development of all campaigns throughout the year and closely observe
changes in consumer behavior and the market environment
● Partner with other agencies (brand, PR, outdoor, and event) to develop detailed plans for
● Drive all New product development activities for the brand.
4) Operations and Reporting
● Develop detailed plans and budgets and market developments for the brand
● Drive adherence to internal SOPs and guidelines pertaining to marketing operations (for
approvals, submission, etc.) for the brand.
● Create reports for weekly/monthly/quarterly meetings, highlight issues and red flags to
the reporting manager if any.
● MBA in marketing
● Minimum 6-8 years of experience
● Specific experience in brand management
● Deep knowledge of market research, consumer behavior, campaign design
● Experience working with market-leading brands and contributing to a large footprint brand or a brand with many variants
Good to have
● Strong creative vision with an understanding of business objectives
● Highly skilled in leading a team of creative talent
● Excellent verbal, and written communication skills